Blackboard Invalid Credentials
If you receive the following error, see below for help in resolving it: "Could not login. Valid authentication credentials were not provided."
Your password has probably expired. Passwords expire every 6 months. If it is time to reset your Password, please do so on my.sc.edu .
How do I set or reset my Network Username (Blackboard) password?
1. Navigate in your browser to my.sc.edu .
2. In the Students tab, under the Personal section, click View my IDs and manage my passwords.
3. If prompted, log in using your VIP ID and password.
4. You will come to a page that says, “Your USC Identifiers.”
5. Locate your Network Username. It should be the second item listed on this page.
6. To the right of your Network Username, click Manage Password.
7. Enter a new password in the first box, and retype it in the second box to confirm.
8. Click the Set Password button.
If you need help with Blackboard you can call 803-777-1800 or email email@example.com